Untitled Document Wharton's SPIKE® - UGR Program Office
SPIKE Undergrad Program



Wharton students can complete a dual degree with the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, or the School of Nursing. Unlike coordinated dual-degree programs, dual degrees do not offer a specialized curriculum. Instead, students must complete the traditional curriculum of two different programs to earn two different degrees. Students interested in a dual degree must consult with an academic advisor in the appropriate school to discuss requirements. Click on the links above to access information about each school's academic advising services.

Students who transferred to Penn from another college or university (external transfers) can only apply for a dual degree after two resident semesters at Penn.